Norman Portrait Decorator Prints Rustica Collection comes in 3_8 inch Double cell, 3/8 single cell and 3/4 single cell.This Norman cell is a light filtering fabric with energy efficiency. Cellular shade in a spunlace soft fabric. Works well with standard cord and top down bottom up. These shades have a wide variety of colors available to match any decor. The blinds are noted for their thermal protection in both the summer and winter seasons. The cellular shade bonding material is warranted for as long as you own the blind and the new cordless and cord loop options are available on larger blinds. Norman as of 1-1-16 is now charging freight on all their orders.. Check out the NEW INNOVATIVE Smart release cord control option! View Smart Release Here
Based upon a size of 24x36
This cellular shade has the famous energy star rating and an R-value of 4.6. This is Norman International's cellular division. Smart fit system is available with this product. Please note any width over 51 inches will have a middle string. See it in action here!
Portrait™ Honeycomb Program Highlights
❖Includes 6 honeycomb cell sizes: 3/8” Single, 3/4” Single, 3/4” Double, 1 ¼” Single, and introducing 9/16” Single and 1/2” Double
❖SmartFit™ is available in all cell sizes. (Excluding OM for 3/4” Double and OM for 1 ¼” Single)
❖Fabrics come in 3 Opacity Levels: Sheer, Light Filtering*and Room Darkening*For 9/16” Single Cell fabrics that are labeled as Light Filtering–please note that these particular fabrics may appear slightly more opaque than other LF fabrics found in other cell sizes.
❖All 51 Normandy® color options available for DecoFlex
Sleeker, Stronger Headrail
|•Light yet extremely sturdy with color coordination to the fabric•Sleek and space-saving profile•Resilient components for worry-free operation|
Unique D-Cell Structure
|•Creates perfect pleats for long-lasting beauty•Remarkable strength even in hot, sunny or humid climates|
Various Cell Sizes, Light Control Options and Colors
|•3/8” single, 1/2" double, 3/4" single, 3/4" double ,1 ¼” single, and 9/16” Single•Offered in Sheer, Light Filtering, Semi-Opaque and Room Darkening for light and privacy control•Flame resistant fabrics and designer prints available|
|Child Safe & Flame Resistant||
•Cordless lift system provides a safer option
•Patented child and pet safe cord release device
•Flame resistant fabrics available for added peace of mind
Cordless: Easy to operate and eliminates cords for added beauty and safety.
Standard Cord:Offers smooth and consistent ease of operation.
Top-Down Bottom-Up (Corded & Cordless): Adjust your lighting preference and control your privacy level by lowering shades from the top to let in natural light, or raising them from the bottom like a traditional shade.
SmartFit™: Tight fit on French doors and sloped windows to minimize light privacy
|Superior Lift Systems||
DecoflexTM: Framed –Tight fit on French doors or any window minimizing light leakage
Cord Loop: Features unique clutch system making raising and lowering easier. Available in standard cord loop, Top Down and Day/Night
SmartRelease™: Allows the shade to be released or lowered from an upward position with a gentle pull.
Patio Door Vertical Honeycomb Shades: Perfect solution for sliding doors or large windows
• Soft to the touch advanced fabric with added thickness for superior insulation
• Neutral color to the street side for an uniformed look
• Easy to clean and maintain
Various Colors • Vibrant colors to match any home decor
Warranty • 5-year limited warranty
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.