Bali Vertical Vinyl Stucco collection has a stucco-like textured pattern with durable easy cleaning vanes. These vanes are room darkening, flame resistant and neutral towards the streetside. This blind uses the standard Duralite rail and comes with many valance choices.
IF YOU CHOOSE A CORDED TILT OR LIFT OPTION: A new safety standard has been taken into effect limiting the manufacturing of corded blinds in response to fears they could injure or kill children and/or pets by strangulation. Starting December 15 2018, most products must either be cordless or have shorter, inaccessible cords. Cords will be made 1/3 of the ordered height of the blind, but custom length cords can be requested at the time of order. To avoid order questions, if you need longer cords especially for higher windows, please specify the length controls that will work for you in the order comments box.
Build Your Blind Here
( Click on a sample image to view larger )
Specify your measurements
Split draw controls opens blind the center of the blind and splits the vanes each way to the outside.One way control stacks the vanes to the right or stacks the vanes one way to the left.Reverse stack puts the stack one way right and the controls on the left or reverse stack with the stack on the left and the controls on the right.Stack center means the vanes will stack in the center of the blind rather than split and stack to the outside as you face the blind. ALL OF THESE SUGGESTIONS ARE AS YOU FACE THE BLIND!!!!!
Bali Vertical Blinds provide a comprehensive selection of sheer, fabric and vinyl solutions for wide windows and patio doors.
Vinyl Vertical blinds match 2" Vinyl Horizontal blinds for a total-room solution.
Select Traditional Verticals blind fabrics coordinate with Pleated, Solar, Roller,Faawood and Roman shade fabrics.
Easy-to-operate chain mechanism rotates vanes and cord opens and closes the blinds. Available as split stack, one-way stack right and one-way stack left. Control right (standard) or left (optional). Nickel-plated steel hardware provides reliable operation.
Single wand rotates vanes and traverses the blinds open and closed. Cordless design eliminates dangling cord hazards and is ideal in homes with small children or pets.
Blinds open in the center and stack evenly on both the left and the right.
Lightweight, square-cornered valance includes an insert that matches your window treatment in a PVC Stay-Clear™ Channel Panel that is guaranteed not to yellow. Includes two 5 1/2" returns
Streamlined, round-cornered valance includes an insert that matches your window treatment in a PVC Stay-Clear™ Channel Panel that is guaranteed not to yellow. Includes two 5 1/2" returns. Available as outside mount only.
Create a layered look with a double round-cornered valance. Valance includes inserts that match your window treatment in PVC Stay-Clear™ Channel Panels guaranteed not to yellow, plus two 5 1/2" returns and two 4 5/8" returns. Available as outside mount only.
Most of the vinyl vanes are pattern front and white or off white toward the outside for reflective thermal protection. A free sample is always recommended before ordering any product on our web site.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Vertical or Soft Sheer Verticals
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 1/4” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the smallest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For verticals make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 3" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you may need to add more than 3" to the width on each side.
Determine if the head rail will be on the molding or above and mark the spot.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the head rail to bottom of your desired height.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening.
Measure height to be covered from top of head rail location to top of sill or lower if overlap is desired for light control and privacy. Record measurement, if shade extends to the floor (i.e. to cover a patio door), measure height as described above, and deduct at least ½" for clearance in order for the fabric to clear the floor. Note: The manufacturer makes NO deductions on outside-mount installations.
Freight carrier demand has surged as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, carriers have responded with new surcharges and increased fees for their services. Additionally, costs associated with deliveries have not kept pace with the costs for shipping over the years and while we are disappointed to implement these increases, they are necessary to more closely approximate our true costs.
Therefore, effective August 3, 2020, the following fees will increase:
Blinds and Shades ordered from our VIS or COM "Our Brand" Vendors
-- For blinds & shades up to 96” shipped via FedEx will increase with a minimum charge of $25.00 per order up to 3 units. After 3 units the freight will go back to FREE.
- A $50.00 per unit oversize fee will be assessed on ANY blind or shade if the width (width or length in the case of PVC Verticals or Cellular Verticals) exceeds 96”'
- Over-sized products will have a minimum charge of $85.00 per order.
Sadly under 96" and over 96" charges will be combined as they will be shipped by different carriers.
These charges apply to complete blinds & shades as well as cornices, fascias & cassette only, valance only, vertical blind, vertical sheer or panel track only, or PVC louvers only that exceed 96”