Experience PerfectSheer's soft interplay of light, colors and shadows, and elevate your décor and privacy control to a new level of elegance and softness. For however you decided to adjust - relax. You can always change your mind. SUPERIOR LIGHT TRANSITIONS Offering the tightest closure on the market in its category, PerfectSheer? combines a banded layered fabric shade for a sleek and modern effect. Plus a sheer fabric vane shade that creates an elegant louver-link look. VERSATILITY In a range of on-trend room darkening or light filtering fabrics, and your choice of patterns for sheer, PerfectSheer? is geared for being a stylish solution for almost any room. From completely closed for privacy, to half open on a bright and sunny day, to fully open for radiantly soft and natural light, PerfectSheer offers total versatility with unforgettable sophistication. Caution!!! Room Darkening fabrics have a tendency to not close completely and to leak slight amounts of light through the vanes, this is within Norman's Tolerance.
Based upon a size of 24x36
This is a 3.5 inch vane when open, completely flat when closed. Please note: This product takes 3-4 weeks normal production and shipping.
|Product Infomation and spec quide click here!|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Horizontal Sheers
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an appropriate deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.