Bali Foundations 2 inch horizontal blinds are room darkening and coordinate with the vertical blind collection. Foundations has a smooth no texture slat in 7 colors. The horizontal slats are neutral to the street side when tilted closed.
IF YOU CHOOSE A CORDED TILT OR LIFT OPTION: A new safety standard has been taken into effect limiting the manufacturing of corded blinds in response to fears they could injure or kill children and/or pets by strangulation. Starting December 15 2018, most products must either be cordless or have shorter, inaccessible cords. Cords will be made 1/3 of the ordered height of the blind, but custom length cords can be requested at the time of order. To avoid order questions, if you need longer cords especially for higher windows, please specify the length controls that will work for you in the order comments box.
Build Your Blind Here
( Click on a sample image to view larger )
Specify your measurements
Tape Colors Available
Bali color samples can be obtained from their web site free of charge. We strongly suggest requesting samples from them or looking at these colors locally. We are not responsible for colors shown on this web sight, monitors are all different and may depict these colors differently.
Hold Down Brackets are meant for holding down the bottom rails so that the blind doesn't bang on the door after mounting.
Inside Mount manufacturers will take 1/2 inch deduction from this measurement.Outside Mount-manufacturers will not deduct. Shallow inside mount is chosen when customer doesn't have enough depth to flush mount the entire blind. Customer needs returns on your valance to cover hardware sides. Flush mount is 3 3/8 inches. 1/2 will still be deducted from a shallow inside mount.
Slats will have no holes in them.
Spacers are needed if you are mounting over a molding and need the bracket to come forward or mounting above the molding and need to make up the difference in molding depth to mount on the wall above the molding. Projection brackets are used the same way 2 choices 2 3/4 inches and 4 3/4 inches.
These valance come in 2 style a single and a double as you can view by clicking the View Valances link.
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Vinyl Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Freight carrier demand has surged as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, carriers have responded with new surcharges and increased fees for their services. Additionally, costs associated with deliveries have not kept pace with the costs for shipping over the years and while we are disappointed to implement these increases, they are necessary to more closely approximate our true costs.
Therefore, effective August 3, 2020, the following fees will increase:
Blinds and Shades ordered from our VIS or COM "Our Brand" Vendors
-- For blinds & shades up to 96” shipped via FedEx will increase with a minimum charge of $25.00 per order up to 3 units. After 3 units the freight will go back to FREE.
- A $50.00 per unit oversize fee will be assessed on ANY blind or shade if the width (width or length in the case of PVC Verticals or Cellular Verticals) exceeds 96”'
- Over-sized products will have a minimum charge of $85.00 per order.
Sadly under 96" and over 96" charges will be combined as they will be shipped by different carriers.
These charges apply to complete blinds & shades as well as cornices, fascias & cassette only, valance only, vertical blind, vertical sheer or panel track only, or PVC louvers only that exceed 96”