As a busy homeowner, you expect innovative products that retain their functionality and good looks without excessive maintenance. Woodlore® shutters are constructed with a solid MDF core – real wood in an advanced state – for incredible density and strength. Made from the wood of rapid-growth trees, Woodlore® shutters enable tree replenishment at an extremely accelerated rate.
In addition, Woodlore’s UV inhibitors is essentially lead free, does not release any volatile organic compound and protects against color fading and yellowing. Our patented polypropylene coating resists staining to ensure long-term performance in a variety of environments. Woodlore is the natural choice of shutter for your windows.
Better consistency and durability than a regular wood shutter
Reinforced engineered wood stiles provide an intense level of durability and structural integrity
Stainless steel staples resist corrosion and withstand extreme heat
Better than vinyl and PVC shutters and can withstand even the highest desert temperatures
Patented polypropylene coating makes its surface extremely durable and robust
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Woven Woods
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 3/8” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Woven Woods make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 2" on each side to ensure light control and privacy I
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.