Levolor New Banded (Zebra Shades - Soft Horizontal) shades 2019
. Modern look and function
. somewhere in-between for a striking view
. Beautiful color palettes combine to create subtle or bold designs
. Adjust light and privacy with a simple click using our remote control
Levolor has notified us that the Banded Roller Shade products are on a 3-4 week back orderWe apologize for the inconvenience
IF YOU CHOOSE A CORDED TILT OR LIFT OPTION: A new safety standard has been taken into effect limiting the manufacturing of corded blinds in response to fears they could injure or kill children and/or pets by strangulation. Starting December 15 2018, most products must either be cordless or have shorter, inaccessible cords. Cords will be made 1/3 of the ordered height of the blind, but custom length cords can be requested at the time of order. To avoid order questions, if you need longer cords especially for higher windows, please specify the length controls that will work for you in the order comments box.
Build Your Blind Here
( Click on a sample image to view larger )
Specify your measurements
2 On 1 Option (N/A with Cordless or Motorized Operations)
Multiple blinds on one headrail can be ordered. Be sure to state what size each blind is on we will consider the split to be equal. Specify controls in the comment section.
These are brackets that bring the shade forward to clear any moldings-1 1/2 adjustable.
Hold Down Brackets
Inside Mount manufacturers will take .25 deduction from this measurement.Outside Mount-manufacturers will not deduct.Exact measure means the rail will come exactly what you want the rail to be.No deductions of any type.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Roller Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation. Roller shades have generally large deductions due to the nature of the product (roller and hardware) -PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIFIC FABRIC AND TUBE DEDUCTIONS. Fabric is usually minimally- 1 1/8" or more from ordered width on inside mount .
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Solar Shades or Roller Shades, make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 2" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Freight carrier demand has surged as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, carriers have responded with new surcharges and increased fees for their services. Additionally, costs associated with deliveries have not kept pace with the costs for shipping over the years and while we are disappointed to implement these increases, they are necessary to more closely approximate our true costs.
Therefore, effective August 3, 2020, the following fees will increase:
Blinds and Shades ordered from our VIS or COM "Our Brand" Vendors
-- For blinds & shades up to 96” shipped via FedEx will increase with a minimum charge of $25.00 per order up to 3 units. After 3 units the freight will go back to FREE.
- A $50.00 per unit oversize fee will be assessed on ANY blind or shade if the width (width or length in the case of PVC Verticals or Cellular Verticals) exceeds 96”'
- Over-sized products will have a minimum charge of $85.00 per order.
Sadly under 96" and over 96" charges will be combined as they will be shipped by different carriers.
These charges apply to complete blinds & shades as well as cornices, fascias & cassette only, valance only, vertical blind, vertical sheer or panel track only, or PVC louvers only that exceed 96”