Comfortex Woodwind 2 inch Flat Slat can be made with standard slat, routeless or with Designer Tape. This product is a true PVC and wood chip composite blind that has lifetime warranted against warping and changing of color.Woodwinds Wood Alloy Blinds combine the traditional warmth and feel of real wood with advanced engineering technology to provide a lifetime of beauty, performance, and extraordinary value. The end result:a wood alloy blind with an array of styles and colors that will coordinate perfectly with any home.
Performance and extraordinary value: will resist warping, cracking, chipping and fading. Easy Cleaning: feature an anti-static, polymer finish that actually repels dust and dirt. Color Choices: Choose from a variety of whites and off-whites that capture wood's traditional beauty.
Comfortex Woodwind is a composite 2 inch faux wood with the folowing:
Reed Slat Styling
The classic, smooth 2-inch flat slat is a timeless favorite that blends with countless home interiors.
Made from a combination of American hardwood and engineered thermal polymers, Woodwinds Wood Alloy resists warping, cracking, chipping and fading. Each slat is covered with a scratch resistant coating to protect it from everyday wear and tear.
Protecting the Environment
Comfortex recreated the traditional beauty of 100% wood blinds without cutting down a single tree. Woodwinds Wood Alloy Blinds are made with a patented process that uses recycled wood, protecting forests and the environment.
Consistent Finish and Color
The UV-stable wood alloy material will retain its original color for the lifetime of the product. Whites or wood tones, each color remains true.
Reed Blinds are available with punched route holes in each slat or with the Routeless "no holes" design. This notching technique provides a sleek, linear look without distracting route holes.
Create your own look with designer cloth tapes in a variety of popular accent colors for unlimited design potential. The tapes are an alternative to the standard color-matched ladderbraid.
The Crown Valance presents an elegant silhouette with curves that flare gently toward the ceiling. Both are comprised of Wood Alloy material.
Bottom Rail Styles
The Trapezoidal Bottom Rail forms a tight light seal along the sill when the blind is tilted shut.
Tilt your Wood Alloy Blinds with the pull of a cord or the turn of a wand.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty is a commitment to your satisfaction.
Cleaning and Care
While beautiful and pleasing to they eye, all Comfortex products are designed to be durable, easily cared for and easily cleaned.
Periodic dusting with a feather duster or vacuum cleaner brush is all Woodwinds Blinds should ever require. The exterior finish on Woodwinds Blinds resists chipping, cracking and fading and is inherently dust repellant.
If necessary, Woodwinds Blinds can be cleaned with soap and water to remove stains. Woodwinds Blinds are fully washable and will not warp if exposed to water or humid conditions.
Do not submerge head rails containing tilt motors. Water will damage and ruin the motor electronics.
Complete Comfortex Faux wood specs>>>> Click here for Comfortex Woodwind Faux wood Specs.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions