Normandy real wood blinds are precision crafted from the finest hardwood. Normandy combines the traditional elegance of wood blinds with the proven window blind operating system. The result is textured grained slat with beautiful elegance and a lifetime of easy operation.This group is either painted or stains and is imported with the highest quality and craftsmanship.These color match the Norman shutter stain colors.
Product Specials: ALL Norman Products 70% Off! Use Coupon Code 101512 (Expires May 31, 2013)
Information: Smart Privacy patented, stay put routeless slats are available.Optional Crown or Con-tempo Valances at a surcharge.
The only way to build a blind that lasts is to use the finest materials and hardware components from top to bottom and to employ the most advanced manufacturing practices from start to finish. Durability and reliability are vital in any window covering. As industry experts, we know how important it is to maintain top performance and protect your investment.
QUALITY, STYLE AND VALUE You Can Have It All
When it comes to Norman® custom blinds, there is no need to compromise quality or style for price. Norman® Blinds deliver the same craftsmanship, fashion and value that you receive in Norman® Shutters. You will also find many unique patented features that can only be found in a Norman® blind, such as SmartPrivacy™, safety cord release device, Insta-Lock™.
SHUTTERS AND BLINDS The Perfect Pair
Our award-winning Performance Faux Wood™ and Normandy® Premium wood blinds coordinate beautifully with our full line of shutters. This creates the opportunity for you to place shutters and blinds in the same room, joining rooms or in opposite sides of your house, without losing any design or style integrity. Your windows your way!
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Install directions for Norman wood and fauxwood blinds>>>>Details
Build Your Blind
Place your mouse over icons for explanations of options and product selection assistance