Levolor 2" Cordless Wood come with the Lightmaster Feature as standard.
|is a proud authorized dealer of Levolor Blinds and Shades. This section introduces our customers to the Real Wood Blind Styles.|
The Levolor® Difference
Unsurpassed palette of rich finishes and textures. Larger selection of cordless blinds and shades. Increased privacy and light control and exclusive LightMaster™ option. Custom decorative tapes and style packages.
|Slat size is your first choice:|
Clean Look, Cordless Control Available with this Wood Blind.
Levolor® offers a larger selection of cordless blinds and shades. Cordless control now available in Real Wood, NuWood™ and Visions™ collections. Available with standard slats, LightMaster™ and decorative tapes.
|Levolor now allows the consumer to decide on 1 of 3 styles, which includes a different valance style for each group.|
Enhance your privacy with more light-blocking control or select standard slats.
Personalize your blinds and unique accents.
|All backed by the Levolor and www.blindsexpress.com limited lifetime warranty.|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
*On woods and faux woods The factory will take a slight deduction on OM products to alot for box bracket width. The slats should come the width you order for proper coverage of product.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.