Graber Traditions 1 inch wood Blinds is an American Hardwood that is kiln dried to perfection and available with a standard valance as shown in a 1 inch slat.The wide variety of whites and stained colors make this wood blind a distinctive addition to any decor.
Product Specials: 5% ALL Graber products with COUPON code 6005 (Expires May 31, 2013)
Information: Wand tilt and cord lift only. No Tape ladders available on this product.
Traditions 1" Wood blinds breathe warmth and timeless beauty into your home. Whether you are creating a new living space or updating a look, Graber Wood blinds coordinate with Graber Composite and Faux Wood blinds for a showroom appearance.
Exclusive PureGrainTM Finish highlights the natural characteristics of wood.
Crafted of North American hardwoods, a sustainable and renewable resource.
Wood tassels are stained or painted to match.
Cornices & Valances
This elegant design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Choose stained, painted or Custom Color to achieve your desired look.
This magnificent design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Stains and paints coordinate with Graber® Wood blinds or choose Custom Color.
Crown your windows with a Symphony Wood Cornice. 4 1/2" profile is available in a wide selection of stained or painted finishes to coordinate with most Graber Wood blinds.
Classic and clean 2 1/2" profile enhances the appearance of your blinds.
Simple and elegant design features a 2 1/2" profile for the perfect finishing touch.
Upscale and elegant design features 3 1/2" profile and resembles crown molding.
Operating Systems & Controls
Standard Wand Tilt
A color-coordinated wand tilt is standard.
Wide Windows & Specialty Shapes
Multiple Shades or Blinds on One Headrail
Two or three independently operable blinds can be installed on a single headrail. Ideal for large windows or patio doors.
Butt and Bypass available for corner applications. Blinds operate separately.
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.