Custom Brands 1 3/8 inch wood blinds are made in a wide selection of best-selling paints, stains & finishes. This product comes with a 3" standard decorative valance with magnetic attachment system. The elegant, high-profile decorative valance looks great & will eliminate any light gap between the headrail and the top slat.
Based upon a size of 24x36
LIGHTSOUT - You can request the LightsOut feature on your wood blinds (All Styles) and the slats will be cut without route holes. This reduces the light leakage and allows for better room darkening as well as more privacy when the blinds are closed. LightsOut is not available with the cordless lift systems or decorative/solid tapes SHIPPING INFO: This product does take 3-4 weeks to arrive unlike most wood blind products we offer.
Check Here Before Ordering Click here for M & B Wood Blinds Specs.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.