Our Brand 2 inch Wood Blinds are real Hardwood Blinds that come in many different colors and stains. These blinds are the best deal on the internet made by a major manufacturer, but without the expensive advertising label.
Information: These blinds are manufactured in 24 hours and shipped out no more than 72 hours after order is placed.
General Specification Information – Applies to all wood product lines
Slats, valance, bottomrail, cord tassels, and plugs are color coordinated to match with finished ends.
Minimum width for single blind is 8” net width. Blinds made with a net width less than 9.5" are subject to a $15 surcharge and are not covered by our warranty.
Maximum width for single blind is 96” net width. Consult your price list for warranty specifications on larger blinds. Single blinds in the area right of the double line are not covered by warranty.
Mounting hardware is included. Mounting brackets are hinged, open boxes that can mount from the side, top or back of the window. Hold downs, spacer blocks and extensions brackets are included upon request.
Inside mount blinds – headrail and slats made 0.5” smaller than width ordered.
Outside mount blinds – headrail and slats made to exact width ordered.
Headrail size and choices varies by product. See specific product information listed below.
Standard IB valance is 0.375” larger than the headrail or 0.125” less than the ordered width.
Standard OB valance size varies by product. See specific product information listed below. All valance measurements will be the widest point on the face of the valance.
Wand tilter is a clutch-type, dies-cast helical gear driven by a one piece die-cast worm gear in a polymer housing.
Cord tilter is a drum type, helical gear driven by a worm enclosed casing.
Wands are color coordinated to match slats up to 60”. Clear lucite wands are available in 54” and 72” upon request. White blinds have PVC wands, stained blinds have wood wands.
Tapes drums are heavy duty nylon plastic.
Tilt rod is solid steel with a corrosion-resistant finish.
Lift Cord is polyester. Ladder, tapes, and cord designed to meet or exceed commercial item specification No. 1029-86.
Cord and End Lock is steel with zinc coating.
Available in Smooth Premium Basswood.
2” x 2.25” Standard Headrail.
Available with wand or cord tilter.
3” Sculpted Valance is included at no extra charge on Premium Basswood Blinds.
The face of a standard OB valance will be 1.5” larger than the headrail width. Returns will be 2.875”, mitre-cut and glued to the face of the valance. All valance measurements are from the widest point on the face of the valance.
Available with 34colors of Decorative Cloth Tape – 10% surcharge for Standard Twill Cloth Tape Colors; 20% surcharge for Deluxe Decorative Cloth Tape Colors. Blinds will be entered with normal string ladders unless otherwise specified.
Standard Headrail is 1” x 1.5” and corrosion resistant.
The face of a standard OB valance will be 1.5” larger than the headrail width. Returns will be 2.25”, mitre-cut and glued to the face of the valance. All valance measurements are from the widest point on the face of the valance.
Consult your price list for warranty specifications on larger blinds. Single blinds in the area right of the double line are not covered by warranty at any time after ship date. We recommend that 1” blinds be made no wider than 36”.
Decorative Cloth Tape is not available.
Routeless Construction is not available.
RollEase Continuous Cord Lift System is not available.
Battery-Operated Tilt System is not available.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.