Wooden cornices are now available on this product.
These blind are made from basswood and are available in painted and stained surfaces.
Superior quality, superior craftsmanship.
The natural warmth of Bali Wood blinds instantly transform any room into an inviting sanctuary.
Color-coordinated wood wand is attached to the headrail. Rotate left or right to tilt the blinds and adjust the privacy and light level in the room.
This standard control uses two color-coordinated cords instead of a wand to tilt the blind. Cords include color-coordinated tassels.
Radio-frequency Motorization System does not require a direct line of sight. Simultaneously tilts multiple blinds with a hand-held control, wall switch and/or an automatic timer which closes and opens blinds for energy efficiency and security when you're away. Perfect for those with special needs, homes with children or pets and for tall, hard-to-reach windows.
|The elimination of dangling cords improves safety in the home and provides a cleaner appearance. Wand Tilt standard.|
|Attractive 2 1/2" wood valance features a clean, simple profile. Standard valance makes a great finishing touch.|
|The clean, simple profile of this 3 1/2" wood valance adds a classy finishing touch without drawing attention away from your blinds.|
|This 4 1/2" wood valance features attractively contoured lines that complement virtually any molding style.|
Bali blinds puts all of their specifications in an adobe pdf file that is small and easy to download. Click here for Bali Wood Blind Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions