Comfortex Ovation Virtuoso Light Filtering 1/2 inch Cellular Vertical is ideal for sliding doors, wide windows and room dividers where a soft light filtering is needed and you are on a budget. With a variety of stacking options and a sleek valance Ovation Cellular Slider Vertical Shades can work in any room. This 1/2 inch cell is matching the horizontal cousin that is available in a horizontal cellular blind.
Product Specials: 25% off Comfortex Blinds!Use Coupon Code 2010. (Expires May 31, 2013)
Information: Every Ovation slider is supplied with a stylish aluminum valance in white.
Comfortex Cellular Slider Shades are available with Baritone single honeycomb or Symphony double honeycomb cellular fabrics for a variety of energy efficientcolor choices
These sliding window treatments are ideal for over doors, wide windows and room dividers. With a variety of stacking options and a sleek valance, Ovation Cellular Slider Vertical Shades can work in any room!
Also known as honeycomb construction, the cellular construction of the Ovation Cellular Slider provides insulation for your home. This insulating layer provides year round comfort and helps to reduce energy costs.
Ovation Cellular Sliders are available with the fabrics in the following collections: Symphony Light Filtering, Debut, Baritone Light Filtering and Blackout, Virtuoso Light Filtering, Linen Weave, Country Woven and Homespun Light Filtering and Blackout.
Pleat Size: 1/2" single - 3/8" double >- 3/4" single
Cellular fabric slides smoothly side to side along a horizontal rail. The proven roller hardware is exceptionally quiet and keeps the pleats perpendicular with the floor.
The sleek Ovation valance matches the white aluminum head rail for a polished, clean look.
The Ovation Cellular Sliding System does not have any exposed cords, wands, or chains, making it child and pet friendly.
Non Woven Polyester Fabric
Our cellular fabric is a non woven polyester. You'll benefit from:
UV Protection: nearly 100% of harmful UV rays are blocked.
Easy Cleaning: durable, washable, dust resistant, will not fray or fade.
Pleat retention: Your shade retains its beautiful look.
Color Choices: Choose from a variety of colors.
White to the outside: For a neutral street side appearance.
Stacking options: Four available stacking options to suit your personal style.
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Vertical Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.A good rule of thumb for this product is 2 inches past your molding width.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you always have to figure the opening exposure and be sure you extend the width so the doors can open to their fulliest.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.