Zirlon Headrail is the standard headrail. The LXT-2000 is only available with the Backstacker Option. Free Hanging Only
Levolor Vertical Blinds
offer more than 200 colors and patterns. Choose from Fabric Textures from linen to silk - Natural Textures inspired by bamboo, leather and wood - or Faux Textures featuring stencil, sponging and faux wall painting.
These tried and true Blinds feature a wide assortment of textures and colors that coordinate with other Levolor window treatments and your home décor -- from wall colors to flooring, to soft furnishings.
Room Darkening collections block out light for maximum privacy, while Light Filtering collections help soften incoming light and provide protection from direct sunlight. Cordless wand control standard and a variety of options provide the ultimate in functionality.
|Left stack. For corded operation, controls on left|
|Right stack. For corded operation, controls on right|
|Split stack like a drapery-Controls on left or right|
|Cordless Wand Control eliminates dangling cords and chains, providing safe and smooth operation.|
Design line - tailored
Traditional Valance with inserts colors and frame color option on "build you blind"
Transitional Valance with inserts colors and frame color option on "build you blind"
|Size restrictions and Technical Data|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Verticals
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 1/4” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the smallest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For verticals make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 3" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
If you want the entire window uncovered when the shade is fully open, you may need to add more than 3" to the width on each side.
Determine if the head rail will be on the molding or above and mark the spot.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the head rail to bottom of your desired height.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening.
Measure height to be covered from top of head rail location to top of sill or lower if overlap is desired for light control and privacy. Record measurement, if shade extends to the floor (i.e. to cover a patio door), measure height as described above, and deduct at least ½" for clearance in order for the fabric to clear the floor. Note: The manufacturer makes NO deductions on outside-mount installations.