Normandy shutters are made from select hardwoods, each blind is handcrafted and given a smooth finish. Normandy offers a generous selection of paints and stains to help you match or compliment your design choices!
Norman Shutters are truly a furniture quality shutter. We are fortunate enough to offer these products at affordable,"do it yourself" pricing!
Eco-friendly materials used in NormandyÂ® shutters & blinds and WoodloreÂ® shutters
Need a Great Priced 2 or 2.5 inch wood blind to match exact color to your Norman shutter? Click Here: 2 inch or 2.5 inch
Information: Clearance Depth: 2.5" needs 1", 3.5 needs 1.5".
Shutters take 6-8 weeks for delivery.
• Brings a touch of timeless elegance to your home. The textured finish of Normandy
shutters blends the tranquility of nature with distinctive luxury.
• Normandy is treated with our exclusive Prescription Wood Conditioning™ technique
according to the moisture content of the final installation location to reduce postinstallation
shrinking and swelling.
• A wide range of frames with inserts that keep installation screws out of sight for a
clean and decorative look to match any style and preference.
• Reinforced engineered stiles -- Multiple layers of wood bonded together to reinforce
durability to the core of the stile, which results in a robust support system for the
• Multiple stile options available in various sizes to accommodate different window
configurations. Astragal (solid color shutters only) or Rabbet stiles provide a
natural light block between panels.
• Employs mortise and tenon joinery that resists shear and racking forces endured by
shutters and ensures prolonged stability and durability.
• Quick and easy on-site installation with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, as
well as pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes.
• Labor-intensive hand finishing process involves multiple sequences of sanding
and coating with fine layers of stain or paint for a brilliant, lustrous finish.
• Personalize shutters with special options. Choose from hidden or offset tilt rods,
double-hung panels, café shutters, track systems, specialty shapes and many more.
• Available in classic paint and radiant stain that harmonize into the style of any
• A guarantee of Norman’s exemplary quality with a lifetime limited warranty on
materials and workmanship.
Build Your Shutter
Place your mouse over icons for explanations of options and product selection assistance