Bali Aluminum micro blind that is the micro version of the Bali aluminum program. Heavy duty 1" x 1 1/2" steel headrail. Sleek, light-blocking headrail requires no valance. Clutch wand tilter and crash proof cord lock. Color coordinated components. Hidden bracket system for top and back mount blinds. Mounting depth required for Inside Mount is 3/4". Flush inside mount is 1 3/4" (which includes enough depth for mounting brackets) These slats still have holes in the slats-the only notable difference is it has a flap at the top of the headrail that helps with light blocking!
Based upon a size of 24x36
Bali Horizontal Aluminum
|Clear plastic wand rotates left or right to tilt the blinds and adjust the privacy and light level in the room (standard).|
|Ideal for homes with children or pets, the Cordless Lift System eliminates dangling cord hazards of traditional cord-controlled window treatments and provides a cleaner, more orderly appearance. Our unique handle design allows operation of hard to reach windows using the adjustable skypoles.|
For maximum privacy and light control, rout holes are placed further back on the slats. Closing blinds eliminates light gaps.
|Standard Route Holes|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Aluminum Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside, Outside, Ceiling Mount or Special Shape with Box Brackets 78146-00