Bali Aluminum 6 gauge 1 inch blind that is the budget blind of the Bali aluminum program. Heavy duty 1" x 1 1/2" steel headrail. Sleek, light-blocking headrail requires no valance. Clutch wand tilter and crash proof cord lock. Color coordinated components. Hidden bracket system for top and back mount blinds.
Based upon a size of 24x36
|Made of aluminum or textured vinyl, Bali horizontal blinds (also known as mini blinds) are as versatile as they are functional. Horizontal blinds complement modern and traditional styles, fit any homeowner’s budget, and stand the test of time.|
With benefits to make life easier and more comfortable, these hard-working window treatments have a lot to offer:
|Aluminum horizontal blinds. A classic window treatment available in ½", 1", and 2" slats, aluminum horizontal blinds are a great choice for privacy, light control, durability, and ease of operation.|
|Click Here to View Specifications|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Aluminum Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside, Outside, Ceiling Mount or Special Shape with Box Brackets 78146-00