Click for Larger View
This natural woven wood is a common mix of 1 inch bamboo stained a soft stain that alternates to a turned woven fiber that patterns throughout eh fabric.This fabric has flat reeds woven throughout the fabric that highlights the natural flavor.
Minimum Install depth 1 inch! Minimum Flush mount 2 inches.This shade has an attached privacy liner.
View Price Grid
Vista Products Classic and Casual Collection is the perfect solution for bringing a relaxed, “get a way from it all” feel to any room. Our carefully selected, bamboos, grasses, reeds, matchsticks, and natural woods are available in a wide variety of textures, patterns, and weaves. These selections offer various degrees of light filtration and privacy levels.
Distinctive variations in colors and other slight imperfections are part of the unique charm of these shades and enhance the warm, cozy feel they bring to a room.
To achieve privacy or light control, a fabric liner may be attached to the shade which will provide UV protection, energy efficiency, and gives a uniform look to the street.
For the best of both options, add our operable pleated liner. This patented idea incorporates a pleated shade liner that is attached to the woven wood headrail so it does not require any additional depth clearance. The liner operates independently of the woven wood shade allowing the customer to have that tropical look and feel plus privacy on demand.
Woven Wood shades come with standard straight hem, coordinated wood tassels and 6" high matching valance except shade with Nature Rail headrail
Decorative valance styles include six scallop designs and two fringe options
Nature Rail headrail and bottomrail system is cut from finely grained basswood and complements the natural look of the shade while providing stability to the natural material
Nature headrail and bottomrail can be ordered independently or as a complete system
Specialty treatments include angle, top down/bottom up, waterfall, EZ Lift continuous cord control, and multiple shades on one headrail
Arches and Archtops (includes valance) available in all patterns. Scallop and trim options available on Archtop only. Templates are required for all imperfect arches
Fashionable edge bandings wrap around your woven wood shade creating a beautiful finished look. Bandings available in both narrow and wide widths and in 12 complementary colors plus additional exclusive color options in wide width
Certain patterns also available as Panel Track
Lifetime Limited Warranty
A more complete list of specifications can be found here>>> Click here for Vista Woven Wood Specs.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Woven Woods
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for proper installation. Most manufacturers’ deduct 3/8” from the total width.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Woven Woods make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 2" on each side to ensure light control and privacy I
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Installation Instructions-Click Here