Levolor roman shades, the most luxurious and highest quality window coverings available. This fabric is a new introduction to the Levolor Romans program. These color all match the cellular and roller series of blinds allowing a mix and match of products in a room. These rich beautiful colors and are only available from Levolor.
Available in light filtering or with an optional room darkening liner. Levolor Window Fashions proudly extends a lifetime-limited warranty on custom blinds and shades to the original residential retail purchase as long as the product remains in the original window.
Levolor roman shades :
Romans are offered in two styles: flat and hobbled. Flat offers clean and modern lines. Hobbled, with softly curving folds lends a richer feel. Both add depth and dramatic presentation to any window.
This sleek, contemporary look has a sophisticated elegance with clean and modern lines.
The softly curving folds in this style convey a rich sense of timeless luxury and a more traditional appearance.
Levolor roman shades come standard with lift cords. Cordless lift system and top down/bottom up with cordless lift system are upgrades exclusive to Levolor.
Levolor roman shades come standard with a sleek, metal headrail in exclusive coordinating colors to your selected fabric. Consider upgrading to a fabric valance to create a more elegant and complete look.
A Levolor exclusive, we engineered our shade headrail to provide the most complementary color and look to your fabric selection. Below please find our color range. Please note: this headrail comes standard and is pre-selected based on fabric with all Levolor roman shades. No selection is required for headrail color.
The addition of decorative trims, fringes and scalloped hems is a creative way to add style to your shade. Scalloped hems add a tailored appearance - choose from 8 styles. Trim or fringes outline the scallop - both available in 7 colors.
available in all colors
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Roman Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.
More Comprehensive Measuring instructions from Levolor>>>Details Click here!