Levolor New Banded (Zebra Shades - Soft Horizontal) shades 2019 . Modern look and function . somewhere in-between for a striking view . Beautiful color palettes combine to create subtle or bold designs . Adjust light and privacy with a simple click using our remote control
Based upon a size of 24x36
Terra is tight satin basket weave light filtering fabric that allows for a sheer and a light filtering option depending on where you adjust the moving fabric. All Levolor Banded Roller Shades can be ordered with cord loop as offered on our site or Cordless. Cordless is restricted by fabric style chosen, so please call Customer Service for a quote if you are interested in the cordless feature. 1-800-836-4488
Custom Banded Shades
|Easy cordless operation, a safer option for homes with children and pets. Clear handle optional.|
|Cord Loop Std.|
|Easily open or raise shade to the desired height, while maintaining the same cord length.|
|Control light and privacy with a simple click. Use the “Favorite” feature to set up to 3 shade groups to a preferred position.|
|Two On one|
Light Control and Privacy
|Light Filtering||Room Dimming|
|Click Here for Full Technical Guide|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Roller Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation. Roller shades have generally large deductions due to the nature of the product (roller and hardware) -PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIFIC FABRIC AND TUBE DEDUCTIONS. Fabric is usually minimally- 1 1/8" or more from ordered width on inside mount .
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Solar Shades or Roller Shades, make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 2" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.