Graber CrystalPleat Garden Retreat small single cellular blind is a spunlaced fabric single cell of solid colors that are semi-opaque. The r-value is 3.30 with a maximum width of 120".
Product Specials: 15% ALL Graber products with COUPON code 6005 (Expires Jun 30, 2013)
Information: Cordless, Top Down Bottom up , cordless top down bottom up or Cord loop options available.
Top Down Bottom up or Cord loop options available..
Graber Wooden cornices can now be added to any cell product.
Light Filtering Cell Shade, translucent to light but 100% private.
Graber's CrystalPleat® Cellular Shades are a stylish way to boost the energy efficiency of your home. An attractive honeycomb design creates pockets of air that insulate windows from heat and cold to lower your energy bills year round. Cellular Shades also offer great sound absorption to quiet rooms with hard flooring. You can even extend energy efficiency and coordinated style to patio doors with Graber's Slide-Vue™ Cellular Shade.
3/8" Single Cell Cellular Shades provide a sophisticated visual focal point for your space and good insulation and sound absorption. The insulating cellular design prevents heat transference to help lower energy bills year-round. Coordinate with Slide-Vue™ Cellular Shades to add matching style to patio doors or wide windows. Select fabrics are now available up to 144" wide to accommodate your largest windows, and virtually all fabrics are now available cordless to reduce hazards in homes with children or pets.
Multiple Shades or Blinds on One Headrail
Two or three independently operable blinds can be installed on a single headrail. Ideal for large windows or patio doors.
Cordless Lift System
Cordless blinds and shades are a safe solution, ideal for homes with children or pets. Plus, the elimination of the lift cord presents a clean, attractive appearance.
Continuous-loop Lift System
Powerful clutch smoothly operates shades. Safety tension device maintains a constant cord length and keeps out of children's reach.
Bottom Up/Top Down Corded
Lower your shades from the top or raise them from the bottom. This allows you to maintain privacy or screen an unwanted view while letting natural light come in.
Bottom Up/Top Down Cordless
This feature offers the same benefits as Bottom Up/Top Down corded, but with a safe and sleek cordless operating system.
Lowers from the top (only) to maintain privacy while allowing natural light to come in from the top. Operated with Continuous Loop Lift System.
Sun Up/Sun Down for Cellular
Get two shades in one by combining fabrics of different styles, colors or privacy levels. For example, combine sheer and blackout fabrics to gently diffuse light through the day and have absolute privacy when you need it. For Cellular Shades, 3/8" single-cell and 3/8" double-cell fabrics can be combined on one shade (3/4" single-cell fabrics cannot be combined with a different cell size).
Cornices & Valances
Curved Wood Valance
Gentle curves offer a fresh look to a classic style. Available in 4".
Classic Wood Valance
Simply perfect profile for any decorating style. Available in 4".
This magnificent design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Stains and paints coordinate with Graber® Wood blinds or choose Custom Color.
This elegant design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Choose stained, painted or Custom Color to achieve your desired look.
Dust with a feather duster.
Lightly vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
Sponge with a mild detergent and warm water solution and blot dry. (Extra care should be used when cleaning blackout fabrics, as the fabrics could become permanently creased.)
Do not use strong detergents or spot removers. Dry cleaning is not recommended. Due to the differences in ultrasonic cleaning operators, we do not recommend this method of cleaning.
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.