Comfortex Privada Pleated is a new product that Comfortex has introduced going back to the traditional pleated of the past but with no holes in the fabric. The linen fabric is just that, a rich Solid looking fabric that is translucent to light and moderately private. Solid Rm Darkening is completely black out and 100% private.
Product Specials: 25% off Comfortex Blinds!Use Coupon Code 2010. (Expires May 31, 2013)
Information: This fabric is only made 96 inches wide, but larger shades out to 144 can be made to 144 with 2 or more shades on 1 headrail. Call us for pricing.
Experience the crisp, folded look of pleated shades without unsightly lift cord holes running down the front of the shade.
The cords extend down the back of the shade to maximize privacy, prevent light leak through cord holes and ensure a firm, creased pleat that holds its shape over time.
It’s the perfect choice when you want the clean modern look of a pleated shades and desire personal privacy.
Superior Pleat Retention for Crisp, Clean Design
Our cords extend down the back of the shade to maximize privacy, prevent light leakage through cord holes and ensure a firm, creased pleat that holds its shape over time.
Pleat Size: 1 3/4"
Available in Light Filtering and Room Darkening Options
Hardware Options & Operating Systems
You can choose from a variety of Hardware Options, including:
Easy Care Polyester Fabric
The soft, polyester fabric of our pleated shades will give you these benefits:
UV Protection: nearly 100% of harmful UV rays are blocked
Easy Cleaning: durable, washable, dust resistant, will not fray or fade
Pleat retention: Your shade retains its beautiful look
Color Choices: Choose from a variety of colors
Compact stacking height: The crisp pleats raise to a small, unobtrusive stack
White to the outside: For a neutral street side appearance.
While beautiful and pleasing to the eye, all Comfortex Products are designed to be durable, easily cared for and easily cleaned. Our non-woven fabrics are inherently anti-static and repel dust but occasional feather dusting or vacuuming may be necessary to keep the fabrics clean and bright.
Spills or stains can be lightly blotted with a cloth or damp sponge. More difficult stains may require soaking in water with mild soap - For this, remove the shades from the window and submerge, soak and lightly rub. Lay flat to dry or place back in window and raise tightly to re-crisp pleats. Please test any stronger cleaners on an unobtrusive portion of the shade before using.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Pleated Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.