Standard roller is standard on all roller shades. Designer cassette with fabric insert.
Comfortex Envisons Roller and Solar Shades
Fine Fabrics, Performance-Proven Hardware
Bold New Headrial
The Standard Roller is the traditional shade design. The fabric rolls from either the back of the roller (standard) or from the front (reverse roll) to conceal the hardware.
A metal roller is used to support the weight of the fabric and increase durability.
A bead cord raises and lowers the shade.
The Motorized Lift System is available with the Standard Roller with Envision and PERSONA fabrics.
Designer Cassette is white,black or bronze head rail that includes a matching fabric strip.
The head rail completely conceals the shade from view.
The shade is raised and lowered by either a beaded cord, polyester cord loop or the Smooth Lift Cordless option.
The Motorized Lift System is available with the Standard Roller with Envision fabrics.
The Smooth Lift Cordless Roller option is built standard with the Deco-Bar mounting rail.
You raise and lower the shade by pulling down on the bottom rail.
Smooth Lift Cordless Rollers are always white.
The Motorized Lift System is not available with Smooth Lift.
Smooth Lift with Deco-bar is available with Envision fabrics.
Fascias conceal the head rail from view on the sides, front and back.
Fascias are available in colors: brushed aluminum, bronze, vanilla, white and black.
A steel bead chain raises and lowers the shade.
The Motorized Lift System is available with the Fascia Roller Shades with Envision fabric.
Comprehensive Solar-Rollers Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Roller Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation. Roller shades have generally large deductions due to the nature of the product (roller and hardware) -PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIFIC FABRIC AND TUBE DEDUCTIONS. Fabric is usually minimally- 1 1/8" or more from ordered width on inside mount .
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Solar Shades or Roller Shades, make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 2" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.