This Sun Sheer fabric Roman shade in Flat Panel design comes STANDARD WITH CORD LOOP OPERATING SYSTEM.
Comfortex Envision Roman Shades
Envision Roman Shades combine the beauty of drapery fabrics with the benefit of window treatment technology.
Choose from the contemporary look of the Flat Panel design or the the elegant folds of the Classic Tear Drop style:
Hardware Options & Operating Systems
You can choose from a variety of Hardware Options, including:
Top Down - Bottom Up (Duofold)
Cordless Top Down - Bottom Up
Continuous Cord Loop
Two on One Head Rail (Classic Tear Drop only)
Designer Metallic Hardware Options
Further customize your Envision Roman Shades with Oil Rubbed Bronze or Brushed Nickel hardware.
Designer Hardware Options are available Standard Pull Cord, Top Down-Bottom Up, Continuous Cord Loop and Cordless.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Envision Roman Shades are covered by the Comfortex Limited Lifetime Warranty as a commitment to your satisfaction.
Check Here Before Ordering!!!! Click here for Roman Shade Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Roman Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.