Our Brand Flaxen 1 inch Pleated Shade collection is a fabric that is a soft private fabric that is semi opaque. Seamless out to 72 inches but a wider blind can be phone ordered and priced but it will be manufactured with seams.Liners are available.
Vi Pleated Shades offer you the convenience of a blind with the soft, fashionable appeal of a shade. They are made of soft fabrics that are amazingly durable. The crisp, linear look of these elegant pleated shades will add freshness to your interior design.
Pleated shades come in a wide and wonderful range of patterns and textures. Several colors coordinate with our vertical blind collection creating matching options that will complement any room decor or window style. 1" and 2" pleat sizes ensure the perfect shade for small or large windows.
Wide range of fabric styles and patterns from semi-sheer to room darkening
Add a white or cream liner for additional privacy or light control
Perfect and imperfect arches
Patented arch clips install easily to support arch shades and prevent sagging
Specialty treatments include angles, skylights, top down/bottom up, privacy view and 2 shades on one headrail
Ez Lift continuous cord system easily lifts large shades
Motorization option means no exposed cords for children and pets to get entangled
Limited lifetime warranty
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Pleated Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.