Our Brand 3/4 inch single cell Solid Colors are light filtering fabric with energy efficiency and completely private when down. Works well with duofold(top-down bottom-up) option,cordless or cordloop feature. These shades have a wide variety of colors available to match any decor. The blinds are noted for their thermal protection in both the summer and winter. NOW SCOTCH GARD CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR CELL FABRIC! The cellular shade bonding material is warranted for as long as you own the blind and the new cordless and cord loop options are available on larger blinds .
Based upon a size of 24x36
This cellular shade has the famous energy star rating and a R-value of 4.6. Our private label is a great value shade made by a major manufacturer for us without the advertising add on profits. Super shade with the normal lifetime limited warranty. Caution: Inside mount blinds Fabric will measure ordered width less: 3/8" plus or minus 1/8" Headrail will measure ordered width less 3/16" plus or minus 1/8" Standard Corded Head rails: 1 7/8" x 1/2" depth Premium Cordless Head rails: 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" Cordless Lift and Lock Head rail: 1 7/8" x 1/2" (**bottom rail 1 7/8" x 1 1/8") Motorization Head rails: 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" (battery wand clipped to back of head rail)
Our Brand Rockport 3/4 inch Light Filtering Collection
Durable polyester cellular fabric
|Finished Shade Sizes||
Minimum: 8" x 8"
Maximum: 120" x 120"
|Color Options||Collection of 24 Light Filtering and Blackout fabrics|
White to the Street
Standard cord pull, Continuous cord loop, Cordless,
Top Down-Bottom Up, Motorization,
|Privacy & Light Control||High|
|GreenGuard||Baritone Fabrics have GreenGuard Certification|
Single Cell Construction
The single cell of Rockport cellular fabric is soft to the touch, but durable for a lifetime. It also serves as an insulating layer to provide year-round comfort while helping to reduce energy costs. In the winter it keeps the warm air in and the cool air out and in the summer does just the opposite.
Pleat Size: 3/4"
Hardware Options & Operating Systems
You can choose from a variety of Hardware Options, including:
Standard Rectangular (click to define)
Top Down-Bottom Up (Duofold) (click to define)
Continuous Cord Loop (click to define)
Cordless Ultra (click to define)
Two on One Head Rail (click to define)
Motorized (click to define)
Break Through Cord Connector for Child Safety
Our Rockport Shades feature the exclusive Break Through Cord Connector. Designed to break apart if a child or pet becomes entangled in the pull cord, the Breakthrough Cord Connector meets all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) standards
Non Woven Polyester Fabric
Our cellular fabric is a non woven polyester. You'll benefit from:
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.