Graber Lightweaves Roller Shades Style Stratus woven solid color solar shade with 10% openess and 90% UV blockage solar roller shade fabric.This roller shade fabric is same color to the street. This is a light filtering fabric with a width of 96 inches, larger sizes are available but customer must call for pricing. Please note, SCALLOP OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE ON SOLAR ROLLERS, ONLY STANDARD ROLLER SHADES.
Cord loop is standard , cordless and single touch next chart.PLEASE NOTE FABRIC WILL BE 1 1/8 NARROWER THAN THE WINDOW MEASUREMENT!ON AN OUTSIDE MOUNT PLEASE ALLOW FOR THIS SHORTAGE TO COVER A MOLDING!!!! When ordering a Cassette Valance, a small cassette can be requested but depending on the size of the roller a large valance may have to be substituted.
|You can enjoy the practicality of Graber's LightWeaves® Roller and Solar Shades without having to sacrifice style. The entire collection offers an array of attractive jacquards, stripes and woven textures that can look rustic, refined, or anywhere in between. With decorative options like valances, cornices and scallops, every window in your home can be a form of creative expression.|
Choose whether you want the fabric to roll over the tube to the front or to the back. The standard orientation is to the back and should be used for maximum light control. A reverse roll will project the shade fabric away from the window.
Cordless Lift System
Cordless blinds and shades are a safe solution, ideal for homes with children or pets. Plus, the elimination of the lift cord presents a clean, attractive appearance.
Continuous-loop Lift System
Powerful clutch smoothly operates shades. Safety tension device maintains a constant cord length and keeps out of children's reach.
Smart Pull Lift System
This innovative new lift system lets you raise or lower the shade with a few simple tugs of the control cord. The control cord will stay the same length.
Color-selectable Bead Chain
Choose from five color options including White, Vanilla, Gray, Brown and Black. A stainless steel option is also available.
Our fabric-covered Cassette Valance features an updated, sleek design and is available in three sizes: Small Cassette (3"), Medium Cassette (3 5/8") and Large Cassette (4 5/8").
Square Corner Valance
Available on Graber® Roller and Solar Shades, as well as Sliding Panels, it features a fabric insert for a coordinated look.
Available on Roller, Solar, Roman and Sliding Panels, or as a stand alone treatment, it can be covered with the same fabric or a contrasting fabric to create a strikingly bold upholstered look.
3" and 4" Fascia
Shade Fascia and Fascia Brackets address the commercial requirements for a professional look. 3" and 4" fascia brackets are available in five colors including White, Vanilla, Gray and Anodized Clear and Bronze.
This elegant design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Choose stained, painted or Custom Color to achieve your desired look.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measuring for Roller Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will make the correct deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation. Roller shades have generally large deductions due to the nature of the product (roller and hardware) -PLEASE CALL FOR SPECIFIC FABRIC AND TUBE DEDUCTIONS. Fabric is usually minimally- 1 1/8" or more from ordered width on inside mount .
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• For Solar Shades or Roller Shades, make sure the measurement overlaps the window opening by at least 2" on each side to ensure light control and privacy.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.