Spectrum window treatment is a budget minded pleated shade of solid colors.Cordless option is available with this blind. Pleated Shades combine fashion and functionality. Limitless possibilities, from specialty shades to privacy liners added to fabrics.
This color group is the widest available in any program and it is advised to add a liner to protect against sun fade.
Product Specials: 15% off all Bali products with COUPON code 4205. (Expires Jun 30, 2013)
Information: Fabric will be seamed at wider than 84 inches. This style NOT available with Dayliner.
Bali Pleated Shades are a great way to add texture as a decorating element. With our wide selection of fabrics and styles, Pleated Shades can enhance a variety of decors, from light and airy to traditional and earthy.
Neat Pleat® Shades feature unique back-ladder support, guaranteed to keep pleats evenly spaced and prevent sagging
Standard Pleated Shades provide budget-friendly style without back-ladder support
Available in a range of fabric styles and colors to coordinate with any décor
Light control choices including sheer fabrics, light filtering fabrics and room darkening fabrics
Daylight or Midnight liner can be added for greater privacy and light control
Ideal for homes with children or pets, the cordless lift system eliminates dangling cord hazards of traditional cord-controlled window treatments. The cordless lift system also provides a cleaner, more orderly appearance. Add a telescoping sky pole for convenient operation of hard-to-reach shades.
The continuous-loop lift system provides easy operation of window treatments. A powerful clutch lifts the shade and holds it steady without the cord loop changing length. Included cord locking guide keeps the cord out of reach of children and pets to eliminate dangling cord hazards.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Pleated Shades
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.