Bali Blinds Quatico s-curve vertical blind has this matching that has the matching 2 inch horizontal blind. Quatico is a new design to the collection that has the look rich silk. All colors are available to match any decor or that hard to solve window decorating that just can find a solution. These horizontal blinds are always white on the bottom to keep the appearance to the outside when closed as neutral.These blinds carry Bali blinds lifetime limited warranty.
2" Vinyl blinds are durable and easy to clean. Add color and texture to any space and coordinate with Vertical blinds. Consider using both 2" Vinyl Horizontal blinds and Vinyl Vertical blinds on the same window to create an attractive mix of contrasting lines.
Clear plastic wand rotates left or right to tilt the blinds and adjust the privacy and light level in the room.
Two color-coordinated cords tilts the blinds. Cords include color-coordinated tassels.
Radio-frequency Motorization System does not require a direct line of sight. Simultaneously tilts multiple blinds with a hand-held control, wall switch and/or an automatic timer which closes and opens blinds for energy efficiency and security when you're away. Perfect for those with special needs, homes with children or pets and for tall, hard-to-reach windows.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Vinyl Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.