Blinds Express Cordless 2 Inch cordless Poly Faux Woods. Wand tilt left side only.Slats available routed only. This advanced poly is easy to clean and maintain. These blinds combine the traditional warmth and feel of real wood with advanced engineering technology to provide a lifetime of beauty, performance, and extraordinary value.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Performance and extraordinary value: will resist warping, cracking, chipping and fading. Easy Cleaning: feature an anti-static, polymer finish that actually repels dust and dirt.
|Cordless 2" Faux Wood Specs|
|• PVC Headrail|
|• Valance included|
|• 2" Slats|
|• Wand Tilt|
|• Comes in colors White|
|Width: Minimum 18”W - Maximum 72”W|
|Length: Minimum 24”L - Maximum 72”L|
|Standard Factory Deductions:|
|Outside Mount: NONE|
|Inside Mount: 3/8" deduction (3/16" each side)|
|More Coming soon!|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.