Our Brand Quality Faux wood blinds are a precision cut down program that allows for rapid shipping from our vender directly to our customers.The traditional elegance of faux wood blinds with a proven window blind operating system. The result is classic styling, beautiful elegance and a lifetime of easy operation.
A stylish valance completes the look of the Woods Blinds. A trapezoid bottom rail is standard. SPECIAL NEW DESIGN BRACKET ALLOWS FOR 2 INCH INSTALLATION. 2 SETS OF VALANCE RETURNS ARE SENT TO ACCOMMODATE NARROW INSTALLS AND EXTENDED.
Our Best Priced 2 inch Faux
• 3 ¼” designer crown valance
• Cord tilt (tilt on left, lift on right)
• Semiï¿½??inside mount valance return: ¾”
• Outside mount valance return: 3 9/16” for 2 ½” slats
• Low profile steel head rail
• Engineered trapezoid bottom rail
• Hold down brackets included
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.