Norman Performance Premium custom Faux wood blinds are precision crafted from the finest fauxwood. Performance combines the traditional elegance of faux wood blinds with the proven window blind operating system. Norman now offers "SmartPrivacy" the stay put routeless slat system that truly helps to make the slat close tight.
Low profile headrail. A stylish Decorative 3.25" valance or optional valances can complete the look of the Faux Woods Blinds. A trapezoid bottom rail is standard. This is Norman International's Faux Wood collection and they match woodlore shutter colors.
Norman Performance Premium are Premium composite faux wood blinds that are custom made to our customer specifications. These blinds will be shipped in 10 days from the manufacturer. For the Essential Product, the vanes are PVC and it is an inexpensive cut down program, unlike the premium made to spec program mentioned above.
In depth specification>>> Click here for Blind Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
• When ordering inside mount be sure you have 3 inchs of depth for your brackets. If you don't order inside mount with returns. That is you measure your depth and subtract it from 3 inches and order retruns to cover your hardware.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.