Norman Eteck Faux wood offer traditional elegance of faux wood blinds with a proven window blind operating system. The result is classic styling, beautiful elegance and a lifetime of easy operation. This 2 inch faux wood comes with a unique "stay put" route-less slat at no additional charge. The PolyDeco headrail is one-piece and valance free, having no extra clips or valance pieces to lose or break. It comes with a built-in light block for extra light protection beneath the Headrail. Norman as of 1-1-16 is now charging freight on all their orders.
Based upon a size of 24x36
*CAUTION NORMAN DEDUCTS ONLY 3/8" DEDUCTION ON INSIDE MOUNT.
Features & Options
Decorative, valance free, PVC headrail
Engineered trapezoid bottomrail
Standard cord tilt (tilt on left, lift on right); for widths less than 13”, center tilt only
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
• When ordering inside mount be sure you have 3 inchs of depth for your brackets. If you don't order inside mount with returns. That is you measure your depth and subtract it from 3 inches and order retruns to cover your hardware.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.