Plantation Faux Wood Blinds offer all the beauty of real wood at a fraction of the cost. Durable, warp resistant slats make this product a great choice for any room, especially spaces with high humidity or a lot of routine wear and tear. Levolor's exclusive room-darkening LightMaster™ feature increases privacy and light control. Coordinating colors and finishes are now available in Vertical blinds to help you create the perfect look.
No-holes design increases privacy and light control
Headrails are constructed out of durable, long lasting aluminum instead of plastic
visions™ faux wood
Designed to resist moisture and fit into your budget, the Visions™ Faux Wood offers many choices to complement your style.
2 1/2" ™ Faux Wood
Tilt and Lift Controls-Opposite Side
Tilt Control in Center-No Lift Control
No Tilt and Lift Controls; Slats in Open Position
2 1/2" Slats
Stacking dimensions are approximate and could vary +/- 1".
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.