Graber Lake Forest faux woods offer a wide range of whites, textured and wood tones. These products are ideal for humid areas or sunny windows with direct sunlight as they are resistant against bowing and discoloring.
Product Specials: 15% ALL Graber products with COUPON code 6005 (Expires Jun 30, 2013)
Information: No holes (routeless) slats option available.
Graber Traditions® Composite and Lake Forest® Faux Wood blinds offer stylish alternatives to wood. Composite and Faux Wood blinds resist moisture and are excellent for high-humidity spaces. Available in a broad assortment of popular stains and paints, many coordinating with Graber Wood blinds for design continuity.
Cornices & Valances
Classic and clean 2 1/2" profile enhances the appearance of your blinds.
3" decorative wood valance complements many popular molding styles.
Crown your windows with a Symphony Wood Cornice. 4 1/2" profile is available in a wide selection of stained or painted finishes to coordinate with most Graber Wood blinds.
This elegant design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Choose stained, painted or Custom Color to achieve your desired look.
This magnificent design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Stains and paints coordinate with Graber® Wood blinds or choose Custom Color.
Assorted colors, weaves and textures accent and soften your blinds while increasing privacy and light control.
Increased Privacy & Light Control
NoHoles™ Privacy Feature
Eliminating rout holes enhance your personal privacy and improve light control.
Operating Systems & Controls
Standard Cord Tilt
Color-coordinated tilt is standard and engineered for durability.
Single slender wand tilts slats to adjust privacy and light control levels.
Wide Windows & Specialty Shapes
Multiple Shades or Blinds on One Headrail
Two or three independently operable blinds can be installed on a single headrail. Ideal for large windows or patio doors.
Butt and Bypass available for corner applications. Blinds operate separately.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.