Graber Lake Forest Faux Wood 2.5 inch are flat Moisture-proof slats that simulate the 2.5 inch wood look. Flat shutter size slat. Good for high humidity, non-warping.
Product Specials: 5% ALL Graber products with COUPON code 6005 (Expires May 31, 2013) Additional 10% off Graber Faux Wood blinds. Automatic no coupon necessary! (Expires May 31, 2013) (Expires May 31, 2013)
Lake Forest 2 1/2" Faux Wood blinds simulate the look of wood at a fraction of the cost. Their durable construction and moisture-resistant properties make them an ideal choice for kitchens and bathrooms.
Affordable alternative to Wood blinds.
Moisture-proof slats won't warp.
Color-coordinated ladders, cords and tassels.
Cornices & Valances
Classic and clean 2 1/2" profile enhances the appearance of your blinds.
3" decorative wood valance complements many popular molding styles.
This elegant design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Choose stained, painted or Custom Color to achieve your desired look.
This magnificent design is available in 5 1/2" and 7 1/2". Stains and paints coordinate with Graber® Wood blinds or choose Custom Color.
Crown your windows with a Symphony Wood Cornice. 4 1/2" profile is available in a wide selection of stained or painted finishes to coordinate with most Graber Wood blinds.
Increased Privacy & Light Control
NoHoles™ Privacy Feature
Eliminating rout holes enhance your personal privacy and improve light control.
Operating Systems & Controls
Standard Cord Tilt
Color-coordinated tilt is standard and engineered for durability.
Wide Windows & Specialty Shapes
Multiple Shades or Blinds on One Headrail
Two or three independently operable blinds can be installed on a single headrail. Ideal for large windows or patio doors.
Butt and Bypass available for corner applications. Blinds operate separately.
Lightly vacuum with an upholstery attachment.
Sponge with a mild detergent and warm water solution and blot dry.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.