Comfortex offers a Plantation like slat for thei 2.5 inch Faux wood.
Contemporary Look, Dimensional Appeal
With an intriguing, multi-faceted profile, Woodwinds Beveled Profile Wood Alloy Blinds offer an exceptionally wide view-through that welcomes the beauty of the outdoors into your home.
The end result: clean, contemporary lines and enhanced view-through for a blind with style, performance, and closure beyond the ordinary.
Plantation's Clear Views and Complete Privacy
Plantation Shutter Blinds 2 1/2" shutter louvers combine the elegance of a plantation shutter with the ease and function of a blind.
These specially designed louvers provides a clearer "view- through" with minimal distraction, and a tight slat closure to ensure the ultimate in control of light and privacy.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions