Comfortex Woodwind 2.5 inch Beveled Shutter Blind is available standard ladderbraid, or optional cloth tape or optional routeless.This blind slat is beveled at the very tip to enhance the shutter like look at a budget faux wood blind price. Comfortex offers this window treatment in four whites and as usual their limited lifetime warrantee for warping and fading. Click on "View Colors Here" to view the colors offered for this blind.
Comfortex offers a Beveled and Plantation like slat for thei 2.5 inch Faux wood.
Contemporary Look, Dimensional Appeal
With an intriguing, multi-faceted profile, Woodwinds Beveled Profile Wood Alloy Blinds offer an exceptionally wide view-through that welcomes the beauty of the outdoors into your home.
The end result: clean, contemporary lines and enhanced view-through for a blind with style, performance, and closure beyond the ordinary.
Hardware Options & Designer Accents
You can choose from a variety of Hardware and Decorative Options, including:
Made with Exclusive Patented Technology
Made from a combination of American Hardwood and engineered thermal polymers that are guaranteed to last a lifetime. You'll benefit from:
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our commitment to your satisfaction! Click here for full warranty details.
Complete Comfortex Faux wood specs>>>> Click here for Comfortex Woodwind Faux wood Specs.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions