Newport Woods Basswood Blinds from Comfortex is a high quality basswood collection available in a range of paints and stains. Highlights: Choose from a variety of whites and wood tones 36 Colors: 10 Whites-26 Stains - 3 finishes - Smooth - Rustic - Weathered Three slat sizes 1⅜ inch(limited colors) -2 inch (all colors) - 2⅜ inch (limited colors) A Decorative Valance Free and 3 optional Valance Styles Hardware: Newport Woods Basswood Blinds are available with the following hardware options: -- Two on One Head Rail-- Three on One Head Rail-- Cord or Wand Tilt Cordless Hardware ( 2inch only--Motorized Tilt Option -- Routeless and Rounded Corner options
Based upon a size of 24x36
Lift and Lock cordless now available! Can not be combined with route-less slat feature or cloth tapes. Standard Ladderbraid only.
Newport Woods Basswood Blinds
Newport Woods real wood blinds are precision crafted from the finest basswood. Newport Woods combines the traditional elegance of wood blinds with the proven window blind operating system. The result is classic styling, beautiful elegance and a lifetime of easy operation.
The entire line of Comfortex Newport Wood Basswood Blinds offers the traditional warmth and beauty of wood with the superior performance of a proven operating system.
Hardware Options & Operating Systems
Newport Woods Blinds are built on a proven hardware system- the most reliable and smoothest in the industry. You can choose from a variety of hardware options, including:
Standard Rectangular with route holes
Routeless Slat no charge
Lift and Lock Cordless Option
Two On One and
Three On One Head Rail
|Normal Trapezoidal Bottom rail|
|Decorative Valance Standard||Orleans Valance Upcharged||Province Valance Upcharged|
Chatham Valance Upcharged
Extended Valance Options
A wide selection of solid and decorative tapes is available to customize your wood blinds to your own unique style
Premium Hardwood Slats
Newport Woods Basswood Blinds are available in three slat sizes:
Easy Cleaning: durable, dust regularly
Color Choices: Choose from a variety of colors, both whites, stains and weathered.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Newport Woods Basswood Blinds are covered by the Comfortex Limited Lifetime Warranty as a commitment to your satisfaction.
Complete Specification Quide>>>>Details
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions