2.5" faux wood blinds are made of composite material. The slats are smooth with a wood stained look. These blinds are warranted to keep their color and prevent warping for as long as our customers own their blind. The working materials for this blind tilt control and lift controls are warranted for existing customer. Cording is warranted for a period of three years, after one year the customer is responsible for shipping to manufacturer for cording replacement.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Note: This product comes with the Crown valance free of charge standard. No other valance is available on this product at this time.
Fauxwood Horizontal Blind Cord & Ladder Options:
• Standard Ladder
Operating Control Options:
• Cord Tilt
• 3 ¼” Royal Valance (Standard) (Available in All Fauxwood Colors)
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.