|Faux Wood Blinds|
Timeless Beauty on a Budget
Designed to look like real wood, Bali Composite and Faux Wood Blinds add timeless beauty on a budget. Available in a range of solid and woodgrain colors, faux wood blinds and composite wood blinds give a room distinctive character—light colors add cheerful charm to a kitchen or living room, while dark colors create a thoughtful atmosphere for a study or den.
Faux wood and composite blinds aren't just about classic style and a great view—they also boast some outstanding benefits:
Choose the right look for your space and style:
Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
|Use multiple blinds on one headrail to accommodate wide windows or patio doors that can't be covered by a single window treatment. A single headrail makes installation easier and adds a unified look for up to three independently operable window treatments.|
|You determine the exact angle of the slats with this color-coordinated cord.|
|Attached to the headrail, the color-coordinated wand tilts blinds with a simple twist.|
|Safer alternative for families with small children or pets. This streamlined option is ideal for a simple, uncluttered look.|
Adjust the light levels with the touch of a button – particularly handy for large windows, or blinds that are hard to reach.
|Enjoy ultimate privacy, while shutting out light that can slip in through route holes on standard blinds.|
Optional Valances When Avaiable
(some products do not offer upgrade)
|Add a strong wood header to your blinds in a slightly smaller profile with this 2 1/2" valance. Included as standard option.|
|The contoured lines of this 3 1/4" wood valance complement existing window moldings.|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to a lot for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions