This product available with CORD TILT ONLY (please ignore wand option below)opposite side controls only. Available with Lightmaster (no holes)feature if chosen below.
Plantation Faux Wood Blinds offer all the beauty of real wood at a fraction of the cost. Durable, warp resistant slats make this product a great choice for any room, especially spaces with high humidity or a lot of routine wear and tear. Levolor's exclusive room-darkening LightMaster™ feature increases privacy and light control. Coordinating colors and finishes are now available in Vertical blinds to help you create the perfect look.
No-holes design increases privacy and light control
Headrails are constructed out of durable, long lasting aluminum instead of plastic
|2 1/2" ™ Faux Wood||
|Tilt and Lift Controls-Opposite Side||10-1/4"||96-1/2"||10"||96"|
|Tilt Control in Center-No Lift Control||9-1/2"||10-1/4"||9-1/4"||10"|
|No Tilt and Lift Controls; Slats in Open Position||6-7/8"||9-1/2"||6-5/8"||9-1/4"|
|2 1/2" Slats||5-1/4"||5-3/4"||6-1/4"||6-3/4"||7-1/4"||7-3/4"||8-1/4"||9-1/4"||10-1/4"||11-1/4"||12-1/4"|
Stacking dimensions are approximate and could vary +/- 1".
|Visions™ Faux Wood Collection||2 1/2" Visions™ Faux Wood|
|Ultra White Sandblasted||n/a|
Check Here Before Ordering!!!! Click here for 2.5 PVC Specificatons
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.