Levolor Wood premium quality hard wood blinds for the consumer who demands craftsmanship, style, and the warmth of real wood.These 2.5 inch wood blinds avail the full view opportunity with a choice of Two styles of valances Traditional and Contemporary.
Based upon a size of 24x36
These colors are exclusive to Levolor and are the premium surcharged colors.
Enhance your décor with the irresistible beauty and elegance of Levolor's Premium Real Wood Blinds. Our slats are constructed from fine hand-selected wood and finished with the largest array of stains, paints and textures in the market. We designed these blinds to blend with your flooring, furniture, cabinetry and other existing wood finishes in your home.
|2 1/2" Premium Real Wood||
Ladders and Tapes
|10-1/2" - 36-1/2"||10" - 36"||2||2||4|
|36-5/8" - 54-1/2"||36-1/8" - 54"||3||2||4|
|54-5/8" - 60-1/2"||54-1/8" - 60"||3||3||6|
|60-5/8" - 85-1/2"||60-1/8" - 85"||4||4||6|
|85-5/8" - 96-1/2"||85-1/8" - 96"||5||3||6|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
*On woods and faux woods The factory will take a slight deduction on OM products to alot for box bracket width. The slats should come the width you order for proper coverage of product.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.