Comfortex Symphony 3_8 inch double cell Solid Colors are light filtering fabric with energy efficiency. Cellular shade in double honeycomb 3_8inch. Works well with duofold option,cordless or cordloop feature. These shades have a wide variety of colors available to match any decor. The blinds are noted for their thermal protection ion both the summer and winter. The cellular shade bonding material is warranted for as long as you own the blind and the new cordless and cord loop options are available on larger blinds.
Cordless Ultra and smoothy cord loop headrails are always off white with smoothy headrail having a matching color insert for blind color. This cellular shade has the famous energy star rating and a R-value of 4.6. Caution: Inside mount blinds Fabric will measure ordered width less: 3/8" plus or minus 1/8" Headrail will measure ordered width less 3/16" plus or minus 1/8"
Comfortex Symphony 3/8 inch Double Cell Light Filtering Collection
|Symphony Cellular Shades feature a patented double honeycomb design that provides the ultimate in energy efficient insulation for your home, while the elegant 3/8" pleat offers a clean, classic look. Symphony Cellular Shades also block 99% of damaging UV rays.|
Durable polyester cellular fabric with mylar room darkening liner
|Finished Shade Sizes||
Minimum: 8" x 8"
Maximum: 108" x 120"
|Color Options||18 Blackout fabric colors|
White to the Street
Standard cord pull, Continuous cord loop, Cordless,
Top Down-Bottom Up, Motorization,
|Privacy & Light Control||High|
|GreenGuard||Symphony Blackout Fabrics have GreenGuard Certification|
Pleat Size: 3/8" double cell
Hardware Options & Operating Systems
You can choose from a variety of Hardware Options, including:
Standard Rectangular (click to define)
Top Down-Bottom Up (Duofold) (click to define)
Continuous Cord Loop (click to define)
Cordless Ultra (click to define)
Two on One Head Rail (click to define)
Motorized (click to define)
Designer Metallic Hardware
Create a designer look with the Designer Oil Rubbed Bronze and Brushed Nickel Hardware on shades with Standard Rectangular, Top Down-Bottom Up, Cordless, Cordless Top Down-Bottom Up, Continuous Cord Loop and Specialty Shaped Shades.
Break Through Cord Connector for Child Safety
Our Baritone Shades feature the exclusive Break Through Cord Connector. Designed to break apart if a child or pet becomes entangled in the pull cord, the Breakthrough Cord Connector meets all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA) standards
Non Woven Polyester Fabric
Our cellular fabric is a non woven polyester. You'll benefit from:
|Double Cell, Energy Efficient Design|
Safety and Style
The Cordless Ultra™ Hardware system operates smoothly without cords, keeping your children and pets safer by completely eliminating the risk of strangulation.
And without the visual distraction of cords, you're left with windows that provide a clean, unobstructed view.
The Cordless Ultra Hardware system achieves all this effortlessly, with only a gentle push or pull needed to raise or lower the shade.
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.