Our Brand Motorized Premium Skylight shades look great from any angle. Mounted on a unique track system, These shades can be used vertically, horizontally and even on angles (like skylights) for maximum versatility. These shades are energy-efficient, and insulation is enhanced by the side rail that forms a barrier around the edge of the shades. These shades are child safe with no exposed cords.
This Skylight is our premium life time warranted skylight. It can be made in larger sizes and is a preferred glide rail operation.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Our Brand cellular shades
|Our Brand Premium Motorized Skylight Shade|
|RECHAREABLE MOTORIZATION - NO BATTERIES|
|Solar Charger Now Available!- No Plug in needed|
Premium Motorized Skylight Shades | Ease, Privacy, Light Control, Convenience and Reliability
All Motorized Skylight Shades come with white side channels and rails.
|Nano Wi -Fi and Alexa Enabled|
Simplicity Solar Panel Option
The Our Brand solar panels option provide continuous charging in even low-light Northwest facing windows. We are so confident that your shades will be continuously charged under normal usage* that if your battery pack fails to hold a continuous charge, we will refund you the cost of the solar panel, plus provide you a free plug-in charger.
|Simplicity motors are backed by a 5 year warranty in conjunction with the Manufactuer Limited Lifetime Warranty.|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Skylight Soprano Specialty Shades-Inside Mount Only
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.