Our Brand Rockport Light Filtering Cellular Vertical is ideal for over any door, wide windows and room dividers. With a variety of stacking options and a sleek valance Our Brand Rockport Cellular Slider Vertical Shades can work in any room. This 3-4 inch cell is matching the horizontal cousin that is available in a horizontal cellular blind.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Every Our Brand Rockport slider is supplied with a stylish aluminum valance in white.
|Vertical Cellular Blind|
These sliding window treatments are ideal for over doors, wide windows and room dividers. With a variety of stacking options and a sleek valance, Ovation Cellular Slider Vertical Shades can work in any room!
This is the perfect alternative to the old fashion vertical blind. Maximum r-value which will help with those utilities bills.
Cellular Slider Fabrics and Hardware Options
Our Brand Cellular Slider Shades are available with3/4 single honeycomb or 3/8 double honeycomb cellular fabrics for a variety of energy efficient color choices and rail colors.
These sliding window treatments are ideal for over doors, wide windows and room dividers. With a variety of stacking options and a sleek valance.Our Cellular Slider Vertical Shades can work in any room!
Pleat Sizes: 1/2" single - 3/8" double - 3/4" single
Cellular fabric slides smoothly side to side along a horizontal rail. The proven roller hardware is exceptionally quiet and keeps the pleats perpendicular with the floor.
The sleek Ovation™ valance matches the white aluminum head rail for a polished, clean look.
The Cellular Sliding System does not have any exposed cords, wands, or chains, making it child and pet friendly.
Certified Best for Kids
Our Brand Cellular Slider Shades have been Certified Best For Kids by the Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WCMA).
Non Woven Polyester Fabric
Our cellular fabric is a non woven polyester. You'll benefit from:
|How do they work?|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Vertical Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.A good rule of thumb for this product is 2 inches past your molding width.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you always have to figure the opening exposure and be sure you extend the width so the doors can open to their fulliest.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Installation details here!