Bali Daybreak Single Cellular shades are an energy efficient window treatment that allows you to create a home that's a comfort to live in. Bali Cellular design forms single pockets of air that insulate windows from heat and cold. Daybreak cellular shades come in a wide array of soft, colorful window treatment fabric.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Cordless, Top Down Bottom Up, Cordless Top Down Bottom Up or Cord Loop options available. Cornices are now available for this product see cart below. MOTORIZATION INFO: The NEW Auto View motorization is now available. If chosen, this option provides its own small hand held remote with each blind it is added to. You can also get an Autoview hand held remote made to program multiple shades as well. The standard RTS is still available to order. With this system, you DO need to add an RTS hand held remote to operate. Please call us for any motorization questions prior to ordering. Measure help: PLEASE NOTE - DEDUCTIONS ARE TAKEN ON INSIDE MOUNT SHADES. BECAUSE THESE ARE MADE BY MACHINES, THERE IS A +/- VARIANCE OF 1/8" ON ANY POSTED DEDUCTION!
Colors You Love, Energy Savings You Need
Bali Cellular Shades are durable, multi-tasking shades that pair easily with any décor. (And one of our most popular window treatments!)
Bali Cellular Shades come with a non-rusting aluminum headrail color coordinated with your fabric for a clean, finished look.
Comprehensive Bali Cellular Specifications
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Cellular Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 3/8 of an inch deduction from the total width (headrail and fabric) to allow for correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. This is especially important if you have no trim and are installing to sheet rock or dry wall surface. 1-2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• French doors-you should have a minimum of 1 inch past the glass on each side added to the glass measurement for coverage.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allot for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
• French doors-Be sure to add 2 inches for mounting above glass on surface of door for installation brackets and 2 inches below for hold down bracket install.-Call us for more information on this type of install.