Blindsexpress Advanced Premium 2.5 Inch Polymer Faux Woods can be made with standard slat, routeless or with Designer Tape. This product is a durable composite made from the highest quality polymers. This product is easy to clean and maintain. This 2 i/2 inch slat blind combines the traditional warmth and feel of real wood with advanced engineering technology to provide a lifetime of beauty, performance, and extraordinary value. The end result:a wood alloy blind with an array of styles and colors that will coordinate perfectly with any home.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Performance and extraordinary value: will resist warping, cracking, chipping and fading. NEW- Now available with push button cordless with wand tilt. Cordless not available with route-less option or cloth tapes.
|Blindsexpress Brand Advanced Faux woods|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions