BlindsExpress Advanced Premium 2 Inch Polymer Faux Woods can be made with standard slats, routeless slats or with Designer Tapes. This product is a durable composite made from the highest quality polymers. This advanced composite is easy to clean and maintain. These blinds combine the traditional warmth and feel of real wood with advanced engineering technology to provide a lifetime of beauty, performance and extraordinary value. The end result: a wood alloy blind with an array of styles and colors that will coordinate perfectly with any home.
Based upon a size of 24x36
Performance and extraordinary value: will resist warping, cracking, chipping and fading. Now available with push button cordless lift with wand tilt. Cordless not available with route-less option or cloth tapes. ***Delivery of this product is 2.5 - 3 weeks. It is not a rush item, however the customer quality is excellent and price makes it worth the wait!*** Easy Cleaning: feature an anti-static, polymer finish that actually repels dust and dirt. Color Choices: Choose from a variety of whites and off-whites and woodtone colors! NOTE: The New Cordless Lift and Lock is NOT available with cloth tapes.
|Blindsexpress Brand Advanced Faux woods|
Tips To Remember:
Use a steel measuring tape
Round down to the nearest 1/8" for width
Round up to the nearest 1/8" for height
See Product Specifications for more specific product info.
Sizes should always be provided in this format: Width x Height
On any measurement given, the factory does have a +/- 1/8 of an inch variance allowance.
Measure For Wood or Faux Wood Blinds
Inside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in three places (top, middle and bottom).
• Take the smallest of the three measurements to the nearest 1/8 of an inch.
• The factory will take an approximate 1/2 of an inch deduction from the total width to allow for brackets and correct installation.
Inside Mount Height
• Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in three spots across window.
• Take the largest of the three measurements.
Outside Mount Width
• Measure the exact width (left to right) of the wooden or metal window frame (outer edge) OR how wide you want the product to be.
• Be sure to measure wide enough as to cover the entire window plus offer enough coverage to avoid light or privacy gap. 2 inches past the opening on EACH side is suggested if you do not have molding/trim.
• An Outside Valance with returns will be wider than the ordered width to accommodate covering the headrail and mount.
Outside Mount Height
• Measure the top and bottom edge of window frame/trim. If no trim, be sure you provide the height you want the shade to be from top of the headrail to bottom of the bottom rail.
• Be sure to allow for coverage for light control and mounting hardware if mounting above window opening to wall surface. You will need 2 inches of surface area to mount above opening. Call us for further instruction if needed.
Inside Mount Installation Instructions
Outside Mount Installation Instructions